PEAKURBAN is seeking highly motivated Civil Designers (Mid Level to Seniors) with experience in Urban Development to join our urban development team, in either our Brisbane or Sunshine Coast offices.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Creative Salary Packaging
- Large Scale Urban Development Projects
- Large pipeline of new and exciting projects
- Work with some of Australia’s leading developers
- Customised Professional Development Plans
PEAKURBAN is a multi-disciplinary consultancy business with offices in Queensland and Victoria. We specialise in civil and water resources engineering, town planning and urban design. Working with leading Australian and international property developers, PEAKURBAN offers a fully integrated suite of services including site acquisition and due diligence advice, master planning and urban design, development applications and approvals, detailed engineering design, stormwater and flood reporting, tender and contract documentation and contract administration services.
Specifically, this is an opportunity for experienced Civil Designers with Mid to Senior level experience, to join a growing, dynamic team and work on large scale urban development projects with some of Australia’s leading developers. Your responsibilities will include liaising with Project Engineers, Authorities, other consultants to design high quality projects that meet industry codes and standards.
To be successful you will display –
- Advanced Diploma/Associate Degree in Civil Engineering;
- Proficient in ACAD and 12d;
- Recent experience in the urban development sector, preferably in SE Queensland;
- Ability to prepare high quality engineering plans;
- High level of attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills and a strong desire to learn and grow your skills; and
- A keen interest in providing high quality client service.
We are a business that rewards people for effort, results and delivering exceptional client outcomes. A focused professional development program will be created for you to ensure promotional opportunities are available in the future.