PEAKURBAN is seeking an ambitious, highly motivated Senior Civil Engineer to join our Urban Development team in our newly established office on the Gold Coast.
- Targeted professional development
- Large Scale Urban Development Projects
- Growing pipeline of new and exciting projects
- Work with some of Australia’s leading developers
PEAKURBAN is a multi-disciplinary consultancy business. We specialise in civil and water resources engineering, town planning and urban design. Working with leading Australian and international property developers, PEAKURBAN offers a fully integrated suite of services including site acquisition and due diligence advice, master planning and urban design, development applications and approvals, detailed engineering design, stormwater and flood reporting, tender and contract documentation and contract administration services.
Specifically, we are seeking a highly motivated and ambitious Senior Civil Engineer with 8+ years’ experience delivering projects in the urban development sector. The position provides an opportunity to join a growing, dynamic team and involves delivering urban development projects for our clients’ across Logan, Gold Coast and northern NSW.
- Management of multiple urban development projects from inception through to construction
- Liaison and negotiation with Councils and other Authorities
- Consultation with clients and other associated consultants
- Working with the Principal Engineers to mentor junior engineering staff
- Ensure all activities are carried out in accordance with the Company’s guidelines and HSEQ system
The following selection criteria should be addressed in your application –
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering;
- Demonstrated 8+ years’ industry experience delivering urban development projects in SE Qld, ideally in a consulting environment;
- Demonstrated strong client relationship management and project management skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team and mentor junior engineers across technical and project delivery aspects;
- A demonstrated knowledge of relevant legislations and standards within SE Qld;
- Ability to provide excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- A commitment in providing high quality client service.
We are a business that rewards people for effort, results and delivering exceptional client outcomes. A focused professional development program will be created for you to ensure career progression opportunities are available in the future.
To apply you must have recent experience working in a similar role, together with current and ongoing legal right to live and work in Australia.
To confidentially apply for this role, please send your cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online below.
|Job Category||Engineering (Civil)|