Career Opportunity – Civil Designer
PEAKURBAN is seeking an ambitious, highly motivated Civil Designer to join our Urban Development team in Brisbane or Sunshine Coast.
- Large Scale Urban Development Projects
- Growing pipeline of new and exciting projects
- Work with some of Australia’s leading developers
PEAKURBAN is a multi-disciplinary consultancy business. We specialise in civil and water resources engineering, town planning and urban design. Working with leading Australian and international property developers, PEAKURBAN offers a fully integrated suite of services including site acquisition and due diligence advice, master planning and urban design, development applications and approvals, detailed engineering design, stormwater and flood reporting, tender and contract documentation and contract administration services.
Specifically, this is an opportunity for an experienced Civil Designer to work on large scale urban development projects with some of Australia’s leading developers. Your responsibilities will include liaising with Project Engineers, Authorities, other consultants to design high quality projects that meet industry codes and standards.
The following selection criteria should be addressed in your application –
- Advanced Diploma/Associate Degree in Civil Engineering;
- Demonstrated proficiency in ACAD and 12d;
- Demonstrated recent experience in the urban development sector, preferably in SE Queensland;
- Demonstrated ability to prepare high quality engineering plans;
- Ability to provide high level of attention to detail;
- Ability to provide excellent communication skills and a strong desire to learn and grow your skills; and
- A commitment to providing high quality client service.
We are a business that rewards people for effort, results and delivering exceptional client outcomes. A focused professional development program will be created for you to ensure promotional opportunities are available in the future.
To apply you must have recent experience working in a similar role, together with current and ongoing legal right to live and work in Australia.
To confidentially apply for this role, please send your cover letter addressing the selection criteria and CV to: email@example.com or apply online below.