Career Opportunity – Civil Designer
PEAKURBAN is seeking a highly motivated Civil Designer with experience in Urban Development to join our Brisbane office.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Creative Salary Packaging
- Large Scale Urban Development Projects
- Large pipeline of new and exciting projects
- Work with some of Australia’s leading developers
- Customised Professional Development Plans
PEAKURBAN is a civil engineering, town planning and surveying consultancy. Working with leading Australian and international property developers, PEAKURBAN offers an integrated selection of capabilities and services including site acquisition and due diligence advice, master planning and urban design, development applications and approvals, detailed engineering design, tender and contract documentation and contract administration.
A single minded focus on achieving positive outcomes for our clients and the community means PEAKURBAN pays attention to every detail while working towards the goals of a project. Our team’s commitment to putting clients first and remaining transparent gives you confidence you are working with experienced professionals who strive to make a positive impact and exceed expectations.
Specifically, this is an opportunity for an experienced Civil Designer to work on large scale urban development projects with some of Australia’s leading developers. Your responsibilities will include liaising with Project Engineers, Authorities, other consultants to design high quality projects that meet industry codes and standards.
To be successful you will display –
- Advanced Diploma/Associate Degree in Civil Engineering;
- Proficient in ACAD and 12d;
- Recent experience in the urban development sector, preferably in SE Queensland;
- Ability to prepare high quality engineering plans;
- High level of attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills and a strong desire to learn and grow your skills; and
- A keen interest in providing high quality client service.
We are a business that rewards people for effort, results and delivering exceptional client outcomes. A focused professional development program will be created for you to ensure promotional opportunities are available in the future.
To confidentially apply for this role, please send your cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online below.
|Job Category||Design, Engineering (Civil)|