Career Opportunity – Civil Engineer
PEAKURBAN is seeking an ambitious, highly motivated Civil Engineer to join our Urban Development team in Brisbane.
- Targeted professional development
- Large Scale Urban Development Projects
- Growing pipeline of new and exciting projects
- Work with some of Australia’s leading developers
PEAKURBAN is a multi-disciplinary consultancy business. We specialise in civil and water resources engineering, town planning and urban design. Working with leading Australian and international property developers, PEAKURBAN offers a fully integrated suite of services including site acquisition and due diligence advice, master planning and urban design, development applications and approvals, detailed engineering design, stormwater and flood reporting, tender and contract documentation and contract administration services.
Specifically, we are seeking a highly motivated and ambitious Civil Engineer with 4+ years’ experience delivering projects in the urban development sector. The position involves working with Project Managers to help deliver several of our clients’ urban development projects across SEQ.
- Assist the Project Manager to deliver urban development projects which involves administering contracts under AS2124 or AS4000;
- Preparation and management of relevant authority approvals required for construction of civil works;
- Carrying out compliance inspections (i.e. proof rolls, steel etc);
- Providing explanations and clarifications of design intent to contractors and responding to contractor further information requests;
- Processing of payment claims, variations and extension of time requests from contractors;
- Carrying out on and off maintenance inspections with relevant authorities;
- Ensure all activities are carried out in accordance with the Company’s guidelines and HSEQ system.
The following selection criteria should be addressed in your application –
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering;
- Demonstrated experience administering contracts under AS2124 or AS4000;
- A demonstrated knowledge of relevant legislations and standards within SE Qld;
- Experience as a Project Engineer in the delivery of urban development projects;
- Ability to provide excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- A commitment in providing high quality client service.
We are a business that rewards people for effort, results and delivering exceptional client outcomes. A focused professional development program will be created for you to ensure career progression opportunities are available in the future.
To apply you must have recent experience working in a similar role, together with current and ongoing legal right to live and work in Australia.
To confidentially apply for this role, please send your cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online below
|Job Category||Engineering (Civil)|