PEAKURBAN is seeking highly motivated Graduate Civil Design Engineers to join our Urban Development team in our Brisbane office.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Ambitious growing company
- Large Scale Urban Development Projects
- Large pipeline of new and exciting projects
- Work with some of Australia’s leading developers
- Customised Professional Development Plans
PEAKURBAN is a multi-disciplinary consultancy business with offices in Queensland and Victoria. We specialise in civil and water resources engineering, town planning and urban design. Working with leading Australian and international property developers, PEAKURBAN offers an integrated selection of capabilities and services including site acquisition and due diligence advice, master planning and urban design, development applications and approvals, detailed engineering design, stormwater and flood reporting, tender and contract documentation and contract administration services.
Specifically, this is an opportunity for Graduate Civil Engineers currently in their last semester of completing their Bachelor of Engineering, who have an interest in civil design, to work on large scale urban development projects with some of Australia’s leading developers.
Your responsibilities would include liaising with Project Engineers, Authorities, other consultants to design high quality projects that meet industry code and standards.
PEAKURBAN would provide training in the use of ACAD and 12D and create a personalised Professional Development Program for you to advance your career.
To be successful you will display:
- Final semester of Bachelor of Civil Engineering;
- A keen interest in civil design and preparing high quality engineering plans;
- High level of attention to detail;
- Good problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication skills and a strong desire to learn and grow your skills; and
- Initiative, be proactive, ambitious and willing to work as part of a team; and
- A keen interest in providing high quality client service.
We are a business that rewards people for effort, results and delivering exceptional client outcomes.
To confidentially apply for this role, please send your cover letter and CV to: email@example.com or apply online below.
|Job Category||Design, Engineering (Civil)|