Career Opportunity – Planning Leader
PEAKURBAN is seeking an entrepreneurial Planning Leader to lead and grow our Planning team in Brisbane.
- Share Equity based on performance
- Creative Salary Packaging
- Large Scale Urban Development Projects
- Work with some of Australia’s leading developers
- Opportunities to influence the growth and strategy of the business
PPEAKURBAN is a multi-disciplinary consultancy business. We specialise in town planning, urban design and civil and water resources engineering. Working with leading Australian and international property developers, PEAKURBAN offers an integrated selection of capabilities and services including site acquisition and due diligence advice, master planning and urban design, development applications and approvals, detailed engineering design, stormwater and flood reporting, tender and contract documentation and contract administration services.
A single minded focus on achieving positive outcomes for our clients and the community means PEAKURBAN pays attention to every detail while working towards the goals of a project. Our team’s commitment to putting clients first and remaining transparent gives our clients confidence they are working with experienced professionals who strive to make a positive impact and exceed expectations
Specifically, we are seeking an ambitious and entrepreneurial Town Planning Leader to take our planning division to the next level. Reporting to the Managing Director, the role is a key leadership role within PEAKURBAN. You will be responsible for the growth and strategic direction of our planning team, building our brand in new markets, growing the team and developing strong client relationships. You will have had 10+ years’ experience in SEQ, are well connected and known throughout the development industry and have excellent communication and negotiation skills.
The following selection criteria should be addressed in your application –
- Tertiary qualifications in town planning;
- A demonstrated knowledge of planning schemes and relevant legislations within SE Queensland;
- The depth and strength of your relationships with clients in urban development or other sectors;
- Demonstrated skills in leveraging relationships to maximise business opportunities;
- Demonstrated high level of commercial acumen, financial management and leadership skills;
- Demonstrated experience in managing, mentoring and progressing staff;
- Ability to provide excellent written and verbal communication skills; and
- A commitment to providing high quality client service.
We are a business that rewards people for effort, results and delivering exceptional client outcomes. A focused professional development program will be created for you to ensure promotional opportunities are available in the future.
To confidentially apply for this role, please send your cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online below.