Career Opportunity – Senior Town Planner
PEAKURBAN is seeking a highly motivated Senior Town Planner to join our Planning team. The successful candidate will report to our Director of Planning and be located in our Brisbane office.
- Share Equity based on performance
- Creative Salary Packaging
- Large Scale Urban Development Projects
- Growing pipeline of new and exciting projects
- Work with some of Australia’s leading developers
PEAKURBAN is a multi-disciplinary consultancy business. We specialise in town planning, urban design and civil and water resources engineering. Working with leading Australian and international property developers, PEAKURBAN offers an integrated selection of capabilities and services including site acquisition and due diligence advice, master planning and urban design, development applications and approvals, detailed engineering design, stormwater and flood reporting, tender and contract documentation and contract administration services.
Specifically, we are seeking a highly motivated and ambitious Senior Planner with strong client relationships and proven experience in the preparation, management and negotiation of development applications and approvals across SE Queensland. The position will report to the Director – Planning.
- Preparation and management of development applications
- Undertake planning appraisals and provide strategic advice to clients
- Liaise and negotiate with Councils and other Authorities
- Consult with clients and other associated consultants
- Ensure all activities are carried out in accordance with the Company’s guidelines and HSEQ system.
The following selection criteria should be addressed in your application –
- Tertiary qualifications in town planning;
- A demonstrated knowledge of planning schemes and relevant legislations within SE Qld;
- The depth and strength of your relationships with clients in urban development or other sectors;
- Demonstrated skills in leveraging relationships to maximise business opportunities;
- Ability to provide excellent written and verbal communication skills; and
- A commitment in providing high quality client service.
We are a business that rewards people for effort, results and delivering exceptional client outcomes. A focused professional development program will be created for you to ensure promotional opportunities are available in the future.
To apply you must have at least 7+ years’ recent experience working in a similar role, together with current and ongoing legal right to live and work in Australia.
To confidentially apply for this role, please send your cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online below.