PEAKURBAN is seeking a highly motivated HR Professional to join our team to focus on recruitment and build our pool of talented professionals. The position would be based in either our Brisbane or Melbourne offices and could be either full time or part time.
PEAKURBAN plays a vital role working with developers to help plan and build communities around Australia. We specialise in civil and water resources engineering, town planning and urban design. We work with many of Australia’s leading and respected property developers offering an integrated selection of capabilities and services including site acquisition and due diligence advice, master planning and urban design, development applications and approvals, detailed engineering design, stormwater and flood reporting, tender and contract documentation and contract administration services.
We have offices in both Queensland (Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast) and Victoria (Notting Hill and Melbourne CBD).
Specifically, we are seeking a highly motivated and ambitious HR Professional who specialises in the recruitment of professional and technical staff within the professional services industry. The ability to provide general HR advice would be advantageous. The position can be located in either Queensland or Victoria and would service our recruitment needs across the entire company.
- Undertake all aspects of the recruitment process across the whole of the company. This includes, but not limited to:
- Preparation and implementation of a talent acquisition strategy;
- Application of a range of candidate sourcing channels/techniques;
- Identifying and delivering high quality applicable candidates;
- Screening interviews and shortlisting;
- Contract negotiations; and
- Contract preparation etc.
- Proactive engagement with PEAKURBAN’s senior staff members to understand resourcing requirements.
- Assist with PEAK Advance professional development program and PEAK Enrich employee value program.
The following selection criteria should be addressed in your application –
- Demonstrated experience in recruiting for professional and technical roles;
- Demonstrated capability to be creative and innovative, including sound strategic thinking, problem solving and decision making abilities
- Ability to provide excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- A commitment in providing high quality client service.
We are a business that rewards people for effort, results and delivering exceptional client outcomes.
To apply you must have recent experience working in a similar role, together with current and ongoing legal right to live and work in Australia.
To confidentially apply for this role, please send your cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online below.