Career Opportunity – Water & Wastewater Team Leader
PEAKURBAN is seeking a highly motivated Water & Wastewater Team Leader to grow and lead this capability within our company. The successful candidate will report directly to our Director of Water & Environment and be located in either our Sunshine Coast or Brisbane office.
- Share Equity based on performance
- Creative Salary Packaging
- Large Scale Urban Development Projects
- Growing pipeline of new and exciting projects
- Work with some of Australia’s leading developers
PEAKURBAN is a civil and water resources engineering and town planning consultancy. Working with leading Australian and international property developers, PEAKURBAN offers an integrated selection of capabilities and services including site acquisition and due diligence advice, master planning and urban design, development applications and approvals, detailed engineering design, stormwater and flood reporting, tender and contract documentation and contract administration services.
This is a new position within PEAKURBAN. The position has been created to compliment our current service offerings to our clients in the land development sector.
Specifically, we are seeking a highly motivated and ambitious Water and Wastewater Engineer experienced in the areas of water and wastewater infrastructure planning and design. The position will report to the Director – Water & Environment.
- Preparation of water and wastewater network analysis and reporting
- Provision of strategic and detailed technical advice in the areas of water and wastewater (storage facilities, reticulation networks, pumping stations etc) and how it relates to site servicing
- Identification of opportunities and winning work to support the team
- Building and nurturing client relationships
- Growing a team and developing other team members
To be successful you will display –
- Bachelor Degree qualification in either Civil/Environmental Engineering
- RPEQ/CPEng preferred
- Knowledge in the field of water and wastewater engineering with 6+ years experience
- Experience in the design of a wide range of water and wastewater infrastructure including pipelines and pump stations
- Knowledge of relevant Qld legislation and environmental regulations including working with key water Authorities in SEQ
- Knowledge and experience with industry standard design and modelling packages
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are a business that rewards people for effort, results and delivering exceptional client outcomes. A focused professional development program will be created for you to ensure promotional opportunities are available in the future.
To apply you must have at least 6+ years’ recent experience working in a similar role, together with current and ongoing legal right to live and work in Australia.
To confidentially apply for this role, please send your cover letter and CV to: email@example.com or apply online below.
|Job Category||Engineering (Civil)|