New sporting ground included in City of Casey's Capital Works Program.
Located at Clyde North, the project forms part of Councils 2019/20 Capital Works Program due to the large demand on sporting facilities within the City of Casey.
PEAKURBAN was engaged by the City of Casey to complete the design and tender documentation for the Selandra Reserve Active Open Space. We were also responsible for the co-ordination and project management of all sub-consultants for this project. Our tasks included:
- Bulk Earthworks
- Building Pad
- Two (2) Cricket and Three (3) Soccer ovals including 150 lux lighting
- Over 150 car spaces.
- Drainage including subsoil.
- Fencing around perimeter including backdrop fence at each end
- Synthetic Cricket wicket to each oval
- Natural Turf Profile and irrigation to each oval
- Synthetic Cricket Net Enclosure
- Passive recreation elements including walkways, and areas for future playground
- Path networks
- Creation of entrance
$9.98M Construction Costs
Home of Southern United FC